It looks like Jim Beam is making a stronger connection to music with their announcement today of their “Live Music Series.” In addition to 10 concerts around the country starting March 24, they are offering consumers five music downloads from concert performances. And they are beginning to showcase emerging artists.
The Jim Beam Live Music Series artists include: Kid Rock, Bob Schneider, Cold War Kids, Derek Trucks and Susan Tedeschi Band, The Fray, Grace Potter and The Nocturnals, The Hold Steady, Manchester Orchestra, O.A.R. and Richard Ashcroft.
Kid Rock is again hooking up with Jim Bean and Red Stag. Last year he was part of a promotion that included downloads of his music.
This year Kid Rock is working with Jim Beam as the company tries to promote emerging artists. Kid Rock is expected to introduce three emerging artists that he selected. The three performers, Taddy Porter, Ty Stone and Leroy Powell will be performing in Austin, Texas at a private showcase event.
It is interesting the event is being held down in Texas, Austin specifically, because that seems to be the the area that is the home a number of bourbon-distiller wannabes.
You can get more about the music promotion at www.JimBeam.com
Live Music Series Concert Schedule
- Richard Ashcroft – Villa Victoria Center for the Arts, Boston (March 24, 2011)
- The Hold Steady – The House of Blues, Cleveland (April 2, 2011)
- Derek Trucks & Susan Tedeschi Band – Center Stage, Atlanta (April 8, 2011)
- Kid Rock – The Machine Shop, Flint, MI (April 16, 2011)
- Cold War Kids – House of Blues, Orlando (April 28, 2011)
- Manchester Orchestra – TLA Theater, Philadelphia (May 14, 2011)
- The Fray – Fillmore, San Francisco (May 27, 2011)
- Grace Potter and the Nocturnals – House of Blues, Chicago (June 3, 2011)
- Bob Schneider – House of Blues, Dallas (June 18, 2011)
- O.A.R. – PNC Bank Arts Center, Holmdel, NJ (July 9, 2011)